Reliable Pest Control Solutions In Sand Springs, OK
Bed Bug Control
Bed Bug Prep Process
Flea & Tick Control
Get a Quote Today
Sand Springs, OK Pest Control
Tulsa, Oklahoma is surrounded by beautiful suburban neighborhoods, including the heartwarming city of Sand Springs. Incorporated in 1912, the area is currently home to a healthy 17,000 residents. Despite its smaller size, there have been many famous Sand Springs residents in history, including football player and Superbowl winner Michael Bowie. Although Sand Springs is several miles away from larger metropolitan areas, pest infestations are still a threatening reality for home and business owners all over the area.
At BugBros, we understand the uncertainty caused by pests species of all types. We use our 30 years of experience in the pest control industry to protect at-risk Sand Springs properties with the best the modern market can offer. Get the best for your pests by calling the BugBros now.
Home Pest Control In Sand Springs, OK
Pests are one of the most destructive entities in Sand Springs. Luckily, the team at BugBros has over 30 years of experience eliminating insects, mammals, and wildlife species from Sand Springs homes. Here’s how we protect local homeowners:
- We start every treatment by first listening to your needs and pest concerns. We want to know exactly what you are worried about before we begin looking through the problem areas of your home.
- Next, our highly trained pest pros will discuss all potential treatment options with you, and determine a course of action that suits your needs. We will perform indoor and outdoor treatments and an optional lawn perimeter at least 3 feet from the house.
- Every residential property visit is backed by our 100% Crazy Happy Guarantee. In other words, we promise to make you a #CrazyHappyCustomer with every one of our pest control treatments – or we will return to make things right.
Curious to see the difference that professional pest control could make around your Sand Springs lawn? Schedule a residential pest control treatment from the BugBros to find out.
Commercial Pest Control In Sand Springs, OK
Every business in Sand Springs offers a unique service to its customers, so it’s no wonder that each property can suffer from a unique set of pest problems and concerns. BugBros specializes in customized commercial pest control plans for Sand Springs business owners, proving just how dedicated we are to making #CrazyHappyCustomers. We are committed to serving all industries in Sand Springs, including:
- Childcare Facilities
- Manufacturers And Warehouses
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
For commercial pest control services that make #CrazyHappyCustomers, get in touch with the BugBros today.
What Smells Repel Mosquitoes In Sand Springs?
Mosquitoes are a growing problem around the Sand Springs area. With over 3 different species found around local homes and businesses, these insects are extremely prevalent in our temperate, humid climate. Although mosquitoes are an increasingly common sight, they are certainly not safe to be around for the long term. Many local mosquito varieties are known to spread serious illnesses, including West Nile Virus, malaria, dengue, and even encephalitis. These illnesses will require medical attention to treat properly and may lead to chronic health issues over time.
Some homeowners in Sand Springs prefer to use do-it-yourself (DIY) methods to help control local populations. However, these are extremely ineffective at protecting at-risk homes and businesses. Contrary to popular belief, there are no sprays, mixes, or smells that truly repel mosquito infestations during their breeding season. Your best and most likely bet for restoring your lawn is to invest with the BugBros as soon as possible. Call today to schedule a mosquito inspection as soon as possible.
How To Check For Bed Bugs In Sand Springs Homes
Bed bugs are small ¼ inch insects that are visible to the naked eye. These insects often have the same size and shape as an apple seed, and appear bright brown or burgundy. If these creatures are found in residential or commercial properties, they could spell disaster for your quality of life. Here are some ways to check for bed bugs around your Sand Spring property:
- Look for any excrement spots or feeding marks around pillowcases, mattresses, upholstery, or other fabric items. Excrement spots are often dark brown to black in appearance and may have a raised texture. In contrast, feeding blots are bright to rusty red and are flush with fabric surfaces.
- Often with bed bug problems, your nose knows. If there are sweet or musky odors with no particular emanation point, you may be suffering from a potential bed bug infestation.
- Piles of shed exoskeletons may be found around doors, windows, and other nearby entry points.
If any of the above signs are present in your Sand Springs property, don’t hesitate to reach out for a bed bug inspection from the BugBros. We guarantee to leave your home with 100% satisfaction – every time!