Effective Pest Control Services For Coweta, OK Properties
Bed Bug Control
Bed Bug Prep Process
Flea & Tick Control
Get a Quote Today
Coweta, OK Pest Control
If you're like a lot of residents in Coweta, you love living here, but hate the pests that also call our area home. At BugBros Pest Control, we have more than 30 years of combined pest control experience and are here to take care of all your pest control needs.
We're here to provide Coweta and the surrounding areas the highest quality pest control at affordable prices with an emphasis on customer service. Our goal is to make all of our customers “Crazy Happy,” by going above and beyond their needs. If pests are a problem in your home or business, call us today and let us make you another one of our Crazy Happy customers.
Home Pest Control In Coweta, OK
There is nothing worse than coming home after a long day to find pests have taken over. Pests in your home can ruin your peace and quiet, destroy your property, and put you and your family at risk for a wide range of health concerns.
At BugBros Pest Control, we know how important your home is to you, and how important it is to keep it pest-free. Our home pest control plan is designed to treat the individual needs of your home, while also treating for the area’s common pests. Our general pest treatment plan includes:
- Exterior perimeter treatment
- Vegetation spray
- Treatment around windows and doors
- Patio and deck treatments
- Interior baseboard treatments
- Removal of spider webs
- Optional lawn treatment
Following these treatments, we will use targeted treatments to eliminate your specific pest problems.
Our plan is designed to eliminate any active infestations. We will also get to the root of your pest problems and make sure they don’t return, so you and your family can enjoy time at home safe and pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Coweta, OK
Running a business is a difficult task. The goal of every business owner is to eliminate problems before they happen, so that the business can run smoothly. One issue that can pop up out of nowhere and cause major headaches is a pest infestation. Pests will not only hurt the reputation of your business and cost you customers, but put the health and safety of everyone in your building at risk.
We understand how important your business is, and how important it is to eliminate potential problems like pests. That is why we offer commercial pest control for a wide variety of businesses in Coweta, including:
- Multi-Family Housing
- Retail Stores
- Property Management
- Many more
Whatever your business, we can build a custom pest control plan to meet its needs. We’ll take care of pests, giving you one less thing to worry about in the operations of your business.
How Coweta Homeowners Can Protect Themselves From Termites
Termites have earned the nickname “The Silent Destroyers” for their ability to do large amounts of damage undetected. By the time you can see termites in your home, the damage is already done.
That is why it is so important to prevent termites around your Coweta home. Here are some steps you can take to keep termites away:
- Reduce moisture in your home by repairing leaking faucets, water pipes, and AC units.
- Repair or replace rotten wood, weather stripping, and loose mortar.
- Keep a gap of at least 18 inches between your home's foundation and any organic material like soil.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from your home.
- Make sure gutters and downspouts are properly channeling water away from your home.
- Schedule annual termite inspections.
For termite prevention, there is no substitute for professional help. Call us today to schedule an inspection and let us build a termite control and prevention plan for your Coweta home.
Coweta’s Handy Bed Bug Prevention Guide
Just thinking about bed bugs is enough to keep you up at night and make you feel itchy all over. These little pests are a growing problem for homeowners across the United States, with residential bed bug infestations on the rise nationwide.
Bed bugs can sneak into even the cleanest of homes in a variety of ways. You may pick them up while you are traveling, they can hitch a ride on your clothes, or be brought in on a new purchase. If you follow some basic tips, you can cut down on the chances of a bed bug infestation in your home:
- Don’t put clothes or luggage on the floor of hotel rooms.
- When traveling, wrap your luggage in a large plastic bag.
- After returning home from a trip, vacuum your suitcase and wash all your clothes immediately.
- Always inspect items like mattresses and furniture before you bring it into your home, paying special attention to seams, zippers, and dark areas like drawers.
- Wash new clothes as soon as you get them home.
- Vacuum high-traffic areas regularly.
If you suspect a bed bug infestation, call us immediately for bed bug control. We can work quickly to treat the problem before it spreads and get you back to sleeping comfortably in no time.